Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blog Virgin No More




The way I see it; why waste good paper on bad writing?
 
Greetings, and welcome to my first and only "blog." What's up with this guy? Welcome to the nineties, right. I'm not much of a writer, but wanted to create an outlet for when I feel inspired to write more than just a Facebook headline, or when I want to write about something that most people feel is useless and trivial. Whatever. Anyway, thank you for being eccentric enough to follow what I might write down or blather on about. The way I see it; why waste good paper on bad writing?
 
I've tried again and again, and refreshed this blog several times in an attempt to be more observant but life has it's ways. I will continue trying to find things to write about, and more often. Until then, stay calm and carry a smartphone.
 
Stay Awesome, CyberNinjas!

No comments:

Post a Comment