Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Hunger Games

I'm trying to do more reading and less viewing, but I am still a huge fan of film and it's industry.
The Hunger Games, Book 1
Impressions of Chapter 1
 
Just to be clear in the beginning, I have not seen the movie and don't plan on it until I'm done reading all the books in this series. So, please, no spoilers in the comment section. I'm trying to do more reading and less viewing, but I am still a huge fan of film and it's industry.

In the first chapter it's pretty obvious to me that Kat could accept Gale's offer and take the whole family as well. I highly doubt that a government of lazy socialites that would rather see people dead and NOT have to feed them would go to the trouble and effort to hunt them down in a vast wilderness. They both pack in plenty of food per day with their hunting and gathering expertise.

Stay Awesome, CyberNinjas!

No comments:

Post a Comment